To assist the church in determining its need for food services and to administer its food service program effectively. Ensure quality meals at an economic price.
Work with the church staff and ministry leaders to determine food services needs of the church.
Assist food service staff in non-church programs and activities.
Recruit and train food service volunteers.
· Assist church office staff in the making of meal reservations and food service volunteers in the collection of money for meals.
· Oversee the church’s food service policies and procedures as documented in the bylaws.
Maintain a current perpetual inventory of all church owned food service
· Perform a physical inventory on an annual basis to verify existence of all assets.
· Review monthly food service budget reports and inquire regarding unfavorable variances.
· Review recommendations for the purchase of food service equipment.
· Assist in obtaining competitive bids for catering services.
· Prepare the ministry’s annual General Operating Budget request.
· Present an Annual Report of ministry to the Ministry Meeting.
Chairperson: Sis. Loretta Parker