Assist men in developing a strong personal relationship with the Lord and equip them to be the spiritual leaders in their homes, in the church and in the marketplace.
· Workshop Seminars – Classes are offered once a year for a 1 or 2 day seminar. These classes are designed to help men understand their value to God and to gain a deeper knowledge of Him, to teach men how to apply this knowledge in their lives, to provide opportunities for men to discuss this material, to encourage men to move toward discipleship and to provide an atmosphere that encourages friendships.
· Men’s Luncheon – Each Spring a luncheon is sponsored by Men’s Ministries. This event is designed as an outreach. Men in the church are encouraged to invite family and friends to join together for a time of fellowship and teaching by a guest speaker on issues facing men today.
· Men’s Breakfast – Periodically throughout the year working men meet for a continental breakfast, fellowship and discussion of their needs in the marketplace. A guest speaker addresses particular concerns relating to the man.
· Men’s Outing – Periodically throughout the year men will fellowship together by bowling, movies, and cookouts to building unity.
· Prepare the ministry’s annual General Operating Budget request.
· Present an Annual Report of ministry to the Ministries Council.