To plan, coordinate and evaluate a recreational program for all ages that is Christ centered and expands the total church outreach ministry.
· Evaluate the philosophy of recreational/activities so the objectives will be in keeping with magnifying Jesus Christ, carrying out the tasks of the church and supporting the church organizations.
· Become familiar with the suggested recreational/activities program for each of the church organizations.
Determine the present provisions for recreation.
· Plan a program of recreational activities for the entire year.
· Be responsible for working closes with the leaders in determining new policies governing all phases of the recreation program.
· Get necessary equipment, take care to see that we handle properly, adequately stored it and kept in good repair.
· Work on providing adequate facilities for recreation.
· Secure, train and screen recreational leaders.
· Prepare ministry’s annual General Operating Budget request.
· Present an Annual Report of ministry to the Ministries Council.
Chairman: Sis. Kimberly Andrews
Co-Chairman: Min. Romel Andrews